Saturday, March 26, 2011

Look who I bumped into!

Hey readers!
Well, since this is my first foray into the blogosphere, I decided to do some looking around and stumbled across some really interesting individuals. Since part of writing is reading, and interesting people make interesting reading, I thought I’d share.
First, Andrew Garcia talks about some misconceptions about 21st century skills and what they represent and espouse:
http://educationalparadigms.blogspot.com/2011/03/misinterpretation-of-21st-century.html
Next, Med Kharbach shares some great ideas about 21st century skills that all teachers should have and share with their students.
http://educationaltech-med.blogspot.com/2011/01/21st-century-skills-teachers-should.html
Lastly, I have some really great classmates who share some great ideas and reflections on 21st century skills and learning in general: http://www.learningweb.info/ and http://missblissvolunteers.blogspot.com/

I’ve made some comments and responded to them about their topics and I encourage you to do the same. After all, some of the best ideas come from conversation because the more we talk, the more we share and the more we share, the more we learn.

So let’s share! …do you have any people you think we should know…or have any blogs that you would like us to visit? Send ‘em on!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment